ETG India through its end-to-end Integrated Supply Chain Network strategy is into the business of fulfilling nourishment requirements and nutrition deficiency gaps in India, by providing quality protein through a range of pulses at affordable prices nationally throughout the year.
Pulses are processed in ETG Agro plants at an unprecedented scale. Company has the largest value adding process capacity, 1700MT per day, spread across 3 plants in Gujarat, Maharashtra and West Bengal respectively. This is supplemented with best-in-class pulse processing technology that enables better efficiency, lowers wastage, improves quality and brings about better production economics.
ETG India is in collaboration with Government agencies like NAFED/MARKFED/MMTC and supplies value-added processed ETG dal for consumption of the Indian Army/PDS, demonstrating ETG's commitment to a successful model of PPP (Public Private Partnership). As a crusader of nutrition, specifically protein and propagation thereof, ETG India works in addressing malnutrition issues with the Government of India.
ETG Agro is the architect of the world’s largest vertically integrated pulses operation. The company has focused on developing this value chain – through local and global sourcing, processing and marketing of pulses. This strategy is vital in addressing the food and protein safety of India. Having the farmer, processor and consumer under a single roof results in several synergies and efficiencies.
Some of the attributes that drive our business are as follows:
- End-to-end value chain in pulses- Raw material to finished goods.
- Sustainable and scalable model
- Supportive and collaborative business with both internal and external stakeholders- Domestic player support – Government, Defence etc.
- Prestigious corporate clients through - Institutional, Modern trade, HoReCa, Private Label business verticals.
- Employee career planning through growth plan, healthy work culture.
- Belief in values- Ethics and transparency with business partners.