- Pulses trading and ETG Agro, processing operations started in Mumbai.
- Operations began in East India with a new office set up in the city of Kolkata.
- Pulses processing & pulse milling plant set up for Pigeon Peas (Arhar/Tur) in Vasad in the state of Gujarat, West India.
- Another Pigeon Peas (Arhar/Tur) plant established in Khopoli, in the state of Maharashtra.
- ETG India crossed Five Lakh Metric Tonne mark in the physical handling of Agro-commodities through the company’s vast supply network.
- ETG became the world’s largest integrated processing and marketing company in the stream of pulses.
- ETG introduced large-scale modern silo storage for pulses at the Khopoli plant.
- ETG commissioned largest pulse processing plant at Kolkata to cater 10 eastern states.
- ETG Global group took complete supervisory control of India operations.
- ETG India entered in retail consumer segment with – ETG Agro Naturz.
- 3P processing centres were activated pan-India.
- Launched Exchange-traded commodities vertical in India under KCIPL.
- Nuts processing plants focusing Almonds, Walnuts and Peanuts set in Kheda, India.
- Coffee processing plant set in Coorg, India under KCIPL.